Looking for the perfect holiday surprise for the person who has everything? How about giving the best yoga your city has to offer with Passport to Prana, the original multi-studio yoga pass? Spread the cheer and goodwill over a full year of classes–that’s right, the Passport to Prana is now good for a full twelve months from the date of activation–ranging from slow and restorative to fast and fiery. Perfect for both couch potatoes and yoga buffs, alike, Passport to Prana is the perfect treat to tuck into your loved ones’ stockings this year. Order by Dec 15th to receive your Passport in time for the holidays.
Here are top 5 reasons for giving the gift of yoga this holiday season:
1. Passport to Prana makes a great stocking stuffer.
2. Share the amazing benefits of yoga: increased calm, better sleep, overall improvements in strength and flexibility–need we say more?
3. Workout without breaking the bank. Passport to Prana offers you months and months of yoga for a fraction of the cost of joining a gym.
4. Meet the neighbours. Passport to Prana gives you ample incentive to get off the couch and into different neighbourhoods. See what your city has to offer.
5. Show someone you care. Introduce a loved one to a practice that will improve their quality of life for years to come. Now that’s a real gift!
Visit www.passporttoprana.com and use the following promotional code to receive 10% off (offer expires December 15th, 2011) your next online Passport to Prana purchase site wide: HAPPYHOLIDAYS