Starbucks’ free app of the week is currently Pocket Yoga – Practice Builder, by the developer Rainfrog LLC. This app is a yoga instructor in your pocket, everywhere you go!
Pocket Yoga is the premier yoga app available for iPhone/iPod/iPad.
The practice of yoga becomes beneficial when done on a regular basis. With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace and schedule in the comforts of your own home. Simply set your iPhone/iPod/iPad in front of your mat, start a practice, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 3 different practices, 3 different difficulty levels and 3 different durations. A total of 27 different sessions!
Practices in Pocket Yoga are the unique and original creative design of the world-renowned school of Gaia Flow Yoga.
– Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
– Over 145 beautifully illustrated pose images with correct posture and positioning.
– Dictionary of poses containing descriptions and benefits of each pose.
– Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress and promote consistency.
– Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
– Ability to play music from your iPod library in place of the default music.
– All images are compatible with the new Retina display.
– TV out support! See your practice in your television.
Pick it up today at your nearest Starbucks location!