Matthew Kocel is a throat singer, visionary musician and healing arts practitioner driven by his mission to inspire unity through the universal language of music and sacred sound. The harmonic overtones of his voice – two, three, or more notes at the same time – vibrate the core of your being with extraordinary sensations, awakening a deep spiritual presence beyond words.
Having personally attended a number of his events, I can vouch for the marvelous sensations and deep sense of calming energy his sessions create. He is leading a number of events in the coming weeks – including one this Friday night at Live Yoga in White Rock!! The Healing and Cave adventure on July 28 is going to be simply awe inspiring…
See below, or Matthew’s website, for a full listing of his events.
Pause for a moment. Take a deep breath, and let this healing music take you on a journey to your inner sanctuary of peace.
Friday, June 15, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Sound Healing Concert & Journey
- Live Yoga:15186 Buena Vista Ave, White Rock, BC, Canada
- Space is limited. Purchase advance tickets at Live Yoga or by phone 778 545 9918 email [email protected]
- $25 +hst
Thursday, June 21 – Sunday, June 24, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Mastery of Deep Trance States – Bridging Potential
- Vancouver School of Theology (UBC):6000 Iona Drive, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Accessing your deep deep self is the gateway to the answers you seek Matthew will bring his music and healing sounds to help facilitate rapid transformation and healing in this dynamic experience with Harry Nichols and Kathy Welter.
Friday, June 22, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Sound Healing Concert & Journey
- Hari Om Yoga:20230 64 Avenue, Langley, BC, Canada
- Space is limited. Purchase advance tickets at Hari Om Yoga or by phone 604.539.0566 email [email protected]
Friday, July 20, 7:00 pm
- Healing Sounds of the Cosmos
- Inspire Studio:1411 Cornwall Avenue, 2nd floor, Bellingham, WA, USA(MAP)
- Doors open at 6:45. Mats provided, feel free to bring and extra cushion or blanket for you comfort.
- $15 advance $20 at the door
Saturday, July 28, 2:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Horne Lake Sound Healing & Caving Adventure!
- Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park:Vancouver Island BC, BC, Canada
- Take a guided 3 hour “Ice Age Adventure” with Brad Morris and Matthew Kocel along with a group of fellow soul journeyers in the magical caves at Horne Lake!
This thrilling trip starts off with a 20 min hike to the entrance of the Riverbend Cave. During the hike an informative and entertaining guide will explain how the Ice Age created these caves. While exploring, you will be energized by the amazing energy emanating from crystal formations that are over ten thousand years old!
Between these two magnificent caves you will see an underground waterfall, marvel at the amazing crystals and squeeze through the ceiling galleries – a small taste of “wild” caving!
Don’t forget your camera!
Healing Journey and Prayer Offering
After visiting the Riverbend Cave, we will enter a series of marble passages and underground spaces in the Main Cave before diving into a powerful sound healing journey and prayer offering guided by Matthew Kocel, capped off with group toning and chant.
This is an incredible opportunity to amplify, broadcast, and anchor your deepest prayers for the Earth and humanity.
Can you imagine how powerful it would be to chant in the deep caverns of an ancient cave in total darkness?
Do you have prayers you wish to offer to our Mother Earth?
The Crystal Caverns at Horne Lake are a natural, crystalline temple, just waiting for you!
Feel into the intention and possibility for what this journey has in store, and you will know in your heart that this will indeed be a magical, once in a lifetime spiritual adventure!